Answers at the bottom below the pictures.
- What Historical American item was first made of Hemp?
- Whoopi Goldberg admitted that she was high when _________.
- “That Funny Reefer Man” was a huge hit, topping the radio charts in 1939. Who performed this song? A) Billy Holiday B) Cab Calloway C) Robert Johnson
- The word Sinsemilia means what?
- The Grateful Dead formerly went by what name?
- What former Dallas Cowboy was arrested with over 200 pounds of marijuana in 2001?
- What Jamaican reggae singer had a huge hit with the song “Legalize It”?
- What noir best selling author said, “I think marijuana should not only be legalized, it should be a cottage industry”?
- Queen Victoria is said to have used cannabis resins to relieve what symptoms?
- What 1970’s psychadelic children’s TV program contained what some thought were marijuana references? A) Sigmund and the Sea Monkeys B) Land of the Lost C) H.R. Pufnstuf
- Which U.S. city as more Medical Marijuana Dispensaries than Starbucks?
- Which celebrity is quoted saying “Never give up the ganja”?
- What year did the NBA start testing its players for marijuana?
- Hemp is legally grown in how many countries?
- The first hemp paper factory in the 17th century was in what U.S. state?
- What is a slang term for one pound of marijuana?
- What is the name of the marijuana delivery service in the movie “Half Baked”?
- What rapper wrote the lyrics “relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke”?
- Hemp can produce 3, 4, or 5 times as much paper than one tree?
- What man designed a car built from and powered by hemp?
- The American Flag
- Accepting an Oscar
- Cab Calloway
- Without seeds
- The Warlocks
- Nate Newton
- Peter Tosh
- Stephen King
- PMS or Menstrual cramps
- H.R. Pufnstuf
- Los Angeles
- Morgan Freeman
- Mr. Nice Guy
- Notorious BIG
- Henry Ford
Open 7 Days a Week